KLG & Hoda
Pets & Animals
Niklas-2115000's Recent Activity
Official: US Special Forces team wasn't allowed to fly to Benghazi during attack
Mon May 6, 2013
Guys, the order to stand down makes sense. 4 Spec op soldiers to combat hundreds of armed protestors? You will be on the offensive and out numbered 100 to 1 WTF are you going do? Closet air support is 3 hrs away, you have 4 man fire team do you think we have magical bullets? This blaming obama @!$% …
North Korea warns foreigners to leave South in advance of 'merciless, sacred, all-out war'
Tue Apr 9, 2013
As an expat living in Korea...I'm staying.
How do you solve a problem like North Korea? Three viewpoints
Tue Apr 2, 2013
If I in charge I'd do the following (some of which I think it already being done) First off I would align forces to be able to quickly engage N. Korea. I would also have my war plans reviewed and tested. I would also prepare some combats soldiers for deployment (not deploy but get them ready) I woul …
Member of SEAL Team 6 killed, another SEAL injured in parachute accident
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Wow we got some crazies, Navy Seals push the limits on a daily basis it's why they are who they are. Sometimes accidents happen and they die. That's the whole story.
Winner of $338 million Powerball jackpot owes $29,000 in child support
Thu Mar 28, 2013
A family member of mine is a dead-beat. This person was an alcoholic too. He won $250,000. I advised my family member to pay off his home and car and go on a detox vacation. A place that's nice and relaxing with no alcohol. He didn't listen to me. He's now homeless, with just his car and a heroin ad …
What's next for Amanda Knox? Questions and answers about the case
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Having experience in the state department the extradition request can be denied. And there is very little Italy could do about it. There is a legal issue here, she's been been to court for this case two times already our constution prevents this from happening and now that she is in America we could …
Innocent man cleared after 14 years behind bars for attempted rape of girl
Wed Mar 13, 2013
He lives in a bad area he's what he needs to do. He's going receive a several million dollar settlement. Move out of the area he's in, and go somewhere else buy a home (cash) buy a car (cash) (nothing fancy) invest 75% of the remaining, spend the other 25% and get yourself a job.
Scientists get worried when 4-pound goldfish is hauled from Lake Tahoe
Thu Feb 21, 2013
As a fish tank person as well, many people don't know how big gold fish can get. That large of a gold fish seems like a fully grown adult gold fish prob 10 years old or so.
Navy to pull aircraft carrier from Persian Gulf over budget worries
Wed Feb 6, 2013
A couple of things Aircraft carriers come in fleets Secondly one Aircraft Carrier fleet is more capable then most nations entire Navies. So having two fleets in the Persian gulf really doesn't add much. One is enough and if a 2nd one needs to be called then then it can be. A typical strike group con …
North Korea propaganda video shows an American city in flames
Wed Feb 6, 2013
One Ohio class submarine can destroy the N. Korea nation in matter of minutes.
Questions & Answers
Niklas-2115000 hasn't answered any TODAY questions yet.
There are no recently published popular articles at this time.
Other TODAY users
TODAY.com is a production of
Terms & conditions - New